Mum is in hospital

Jana_W

Hi all

Mum is in hospital. :(:(:( She was admitted by her GP yesterday afternoon as he is concerned about her problems with confusion and her pain level, and wants to investigate it over the next week or so in hospital. Mum is having some episodes of confusion, as well as being very tired and uncomfortable. We are hoping they sort it out soon. Karen has seen Mum already today and said she was not too bad. Karen and I haven't been posting much as we're both very upset/preoccupied etc with what's going on at the moment. Please say some prayers for us.

Jana

xxx

Dear Jana and Karen,

I know these past several weeks have been really tough. I'm sorry to hear that your Mum had to be hospitalized, but I'm sure that's a good place for her to be right now. They will take good care of her. In the meantime, you two take care of yourselves, too, and know that I am thinking about you frequently, and praying for your Mum.

Love and great big, giant hugs.

(((((((((((((((((JANA and KAREN)))))))))))))))))

Peggy

Sending all good thoughts and wishes for your mum...and hoping things will turn around soon for her.

Keeping your family in my hopes for strength. Report in to us as you can...but most important right now is spending time with your mum...so know we understand if you're not posting much.

All good thoughts headed your way....

Jana and Karen,

We will all be thinking of your mum and hoping that a hospital stay will get it all sorted out. And thinking of you two as well -- you've been carrying a burden for a long time now, so try to catch your breath and don't worry about not posting here! Come back when you can and let us know how your mum is doing.

Ellen

Hi everyone

Thank you so much for your love and support. It was so nice to log on today and read everyone's warm messages with so much love.

Mum is quite variable at the moment with regard to mood etc and is quite weak physically. We are just taking one day at at time. We are still having a lot of good times togethers and enjoying the good times. I hope today is a good one. The weekend was a bit rough.

Thank you again for your thoughts and I will keep you posted and I hope I will be able to post something brighter soon.

Jana

xxx