Ruby Ellen Brannum

Heather M.

My beautfiful mommy, Ruby E. Brannum, died on Friday, November 18, 2005. She was at home with her family by her side, just the way she wanted. I will be posting links to her obituaries in the Santa Maria Times and Coalinga Record as soon as I am able.

Thank you for all of your support during this awful time.

Heather, I am so very sorry. I know that your mom wasn't doing very well the last time you posted. I know she is at peace now and free of pain and suffering. Please take care of yourself and know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I love looking at your avatar.

When you posted the last time I spent a long while looking at and enjoying the intimacy of that picture.

Thank you for sharing that.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Please accept our condolences and know we have your family in faithful prayer.

Love

Pat

Dear Heather,

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. I have felt a special bond, you see. Your mom was dx within a day or so of me and you joined this board within a day or so too. I have read your posts and have prayed and rooted for you.

So sorry to have to send condolences. I will be saying some very special prayers for you tonight.

Kasey

Oh Heather I am so sorry,

My deepest condolences goes out to you and your family.

This is so hard especially during the holiday season.

Depend on love ones and friends to help you get through this.

Your mom was quite a fighter, she was so couregeous. You were a wonderful daughter and she loves you so much.

Always think of the wonderful memeories you made together. She will always live on in that special place in your heart just reserved for moms.

Peace be with you,

Maryanne