About 4000 Rich-er

Don Wood

Well, gang, our own Dadstimeon, affectionately known around here as Rich, has made his 4000th post, which means a lot of ongoing good info, support and caring for us. Thank you very much, Rich.

Rich is also a Moderator here and we thank him for that as well. Rich is an inspiration with his almost 4 years of survivorship from Stage IV NSCLC. Rich has been with the site since July '03 and given a lot of support and encouragement here since then. Congratulations, Rich, and thanks for being here so strongly for us. Don

Rich,

Congratulations, my friend. I am privileged to be able to call you that. You are truly one amazing man, and we are all so lucky you are here to walk this walk with us. You have helped so many, I thank you a thousand times over. Many more years of 'good spirits', Rich. I truly do love ya.

Love,

Kasey

Richard--We are all so fortunate that you found your way to this site. You've changed many lives here. I am always amazed at how much you do for everyone and how fast you come up with those links when someone asks. I hope your spirits are always good.

Rochelle

Rich...We are all so very lucky to have you as a friend. It is always a pleasure to read your posts, as they are always full of great advice, well needed info and lots of smiles. I look forward to many more posts from you!!! You are a true inspiration to each of us.

Thank you, Richie, for all of your good scientific reports regarding the cutting edge stuff for all of us. You always have the good links.

Thanks for all that you do and for your care and humor.

Now, let's go get to the bud lite barrel before Frank guzzles all. John is sure to be right behind him. On your mark, get set.....

Cindi o'h