I am a grandpa again

Don M

Ny oldest son and his wife had a baby girl today. She was delivered 6 weeks early by c section for medical reasons. My son's wife and their baby are doing fine. My new granddaughter's name is Chloe Rhianon. She weiged 3 pounds and 1 ounce at birth. She was born at 1355 hours.

Don M

Congratulations, Grandpa!!!! What a lovely name ~ Chloe! Hope Mama and baby continue to do well. Like Lori, I was wondering how many grandchildren you have??? And if you told us........I forget the name of the one in your Avatar.

Kasey

Congrats Don! This is good news...I had my Lilli 7 weeks early, and though we had to spend a few days in the NICU, we are all home, healthy, and growing, growing, growing...I am sure there will be a few rough days, and scary days hooked up to machines, and tubes, but they have come such a long way in neonatology care. God bless you and new baby!

Thanks everybody.

Chloe is my second grandchild by birth. So, now I have 2 grandchildren by blood and one by foster care. My oldest son also has a foster son, who now calls my son and his wife dad and mom. He has been with them since 14 months old and is now 4 years old. They would like to adopt, but that is another story. I am one of his grandpas now. My first birth grandchild is Keaton, and he is 15 months old now. I have 4 children, 2 sons and 2 daughters. The 2 sons have children, the 2 daughters have yet to marry and carry on the progeny.

Don M