Moms pain and suffering is finally gone

Bill

my mother ETSUKO CULKIN died this afternoon in the ICU at Saddleback Memorial Medical Center in Laguna Hills CA

thanx to all on this great board for the 2 plus years of support and helpful information that you provided to my father Bill. my father continued to fight for my moms life up to her very last breath today

rob

Oh Rob!!!!! Bill too!!!!

I had been wondering so about you as it has been a while since you posted last. I am so very sorry for your loss. You ALL fought a valiant battle. Hopefully you have wonderful memories of times before all this of late which will help you through this very rough leg of the journey. Prayers for all of you are being said.

Kasey

Dear Rob and Bill,

I am so sorry to hear this news about your mother and wife. Please accept my deepest condolences. I know you hated to see this end this way. I pray and know that Etsuko was surrounded by the ones she loved the most in life. You will be together again some day. take comfort in knowing that etsuko is your guardian angel and whenever you need to talk just look up. She is right there watching over her fave guys. Let the tears come when ever they come. I know how hard it is to lose the one you love so much. Send prayers for peace and strength during this tumultuous time.

my father is taking this very hard. worse than I expected. I saw something in ICU that Ive never seen before. my moms pulmionolist and pcp were talking with my father about the hopelessness of my moms situation and the pcp starting crying. not just a little. full out sobbing and he tried to made a fast exit and dropped his cell phone while trying to leave us in a hurry while stilll crying on his way out the exit doors... none of us has ever seen an M.D. cry over a patient likec this. my moms ICU nurse was crying but I have seem nurses cry a time or 2 before. I think that my mom was a very kind and likeeble person. every one aware of her passing today has cried at hearing the news, I think Im still in shock stage. may be my turn to really let lose crying will happen tonite. my father says that the house feel so empty

rob

Bill and Rob,

So very sorry to read this news. I hope you will be able to find some comfort in knowing that you were such wonderful and strong advocates for Etsuko. No one could have done more.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Karen

my condolences again Gentlemen, Remember this will get harder and if you need to vent or anything we are here to listen and do what we can to help you during this difficult time. Again I am so sorry and pray for comfort for you and your father.