Lucie Wood

Don Wood

Don, what beautiful pictures of "our" Lucie. My heart touches yours today, as I try to imagine what a wonderful 47 years the two of you shared. When I was looking at Lucies' beautiful smile, I thought that this smile will surely make the stars shine brighter every night. I think I will always think of Lucie every time I see a bright star in the sky.

Dear Don

I am so sorry. Your wife was always an inspiration and hope for me when dealing and coping with my father's illness. When i first started lurking in January of 03, Lucie and your story along with Rye and Cheryl were the updates i most look forward to reading as they always made me feel as though the battle can be beat no matter what stage you are diagnosed and that stats are just numbers and no one knows what will happen tomorrow.

My prayers and thoughts are with you through this difficult time.

God Bless.

Lucie rest in peace. You truly deserve it.

Don,

The pictures of Lucie are great. When I think of her, I will see her smiling face. You both mean so much to me. Lucie's story was an inspiration to me. She offered us hope at a time when we needed it the most. Your continued support during this difficult time in your life shows me just how much you care. Thank you for all that you have done for me and my family. Thank you for sharing your Lucie with us.

My prayers are with you during this time. I am so sorry!