I am at home resting and praising God

Joe B

Hi Everyone--

I am home !!

Surgery was Thursday at 8:00 AM, and here I am Saturday afternoon at home relaxing ( I got home around 5pm). My Surgeon was Dr Mark Rosenblum -- the head of Henry Ford Hosptal Neurosurgical Department and one of the top neurosurgeons in the entire nation. He did an awesome job.

It Helps when you got connections! (I run the Henry Ford Health System project for my company (www.relware.com) we are re-writing all the clinical applications for Henry Ford Health System)

I will be checking in from time to time but mostly just resting and reading posts over the next couple of weeks.

This whole experience has been a huge blessing to me with the presence of God clearly made known to me throughout. I will relate personally with PM's for those interested at a later date.

Thanks for all your prayers and love. I have taken a major step forward....the cancer is completedly resected and I will win this battle.

Hi Joe,

So great to see you posting again and great news hear that all went well. Its hard to believe, that you spent such little time in the hospital. That is amazing.

Welcome home, you sound terrific. Just rest and heal.

Maryanne :wink: