Frank Lamb from his wife

Frank Lamb

Hi to all the wonderful people on LCSC, first of all I have to apoligize for my typing (just like Frank)and I know nothing about the computer.I just want to thank everyone for being so kind to myself and my family. We all lovethe things you all have said about Frank,we set and read and cry because we know it's from the heart.Frank loved what he did here it keeped him going for almost four years. Frank not only was my husband but my very best friend we did everything together.I will miss him telling me every day he loved me and how beautiful I was, and some days I looked pretty bad.Where ever Frank went he knew someone and eyeryone loved him, he always had a kind word to say about everyone.He will be missed more then words can say. So thank's to everyone and yes I have read everthing Frank has written on the board. With all my love and gratitude Connie Frank Lambs wife

Connie, I too am so very glad that you posted here. I hope you will become a regular. We would love nothing better than to hear from you. I agree with you Frank was one special person. He is really missed here, among his message board friends.

Connie, you are well loved here too. I cannot imagine your grief at this point, since mine is tremendous. Frank had the knack of makinng us all feel we were the ONLY special one. From Day 1 he called me Kase.......which only very close friends from long ago ever do. I love him and miss him terribly knowing he is not at the other end of the state reading and posting.

Fred and I planned up until Friday to attend the service, but road conditions (major routes) prevented it. That further added to my distress. You know how people write about signs? Well I never have received any from anyone I knew, BUT Saturday afternoon I went to the local market. The license plate on the car parked right outside the door had FRANK on it! I believe Frank told me he knew I wanted to be there for you, but that it was okay. Made me cry right there.

You have my #, Connie, hope you call.

Fred and I love you too!

Kasey

(((Connie))),

Know that we will always be here for you too. We loved Frank. If I were going to pick any one thing, that I admired the most, about Frank it would be the way he expressed his deep love for you and your family. He loved you so very much, Connie, and he often spoke of how blessed he was to have you . Right away, I knew he was a prince of a guy. Second of all , I loved the way he always gave the best of himself to us. We are family here and Frank will always be missed as being one of us. He sure left footsteps on my heart . We would love to have you come and tell us more about him or just come to be comforted by folks who understand and care. God Bless you and yours , Connie .

Love and Prayers,

Sue

Oh Connie my heart goes out to you and your family. I am so glad you posted to us.

As you know Frank was a big part of our family here and even though we did not physically know Frank his presence on here was s hugh part of LCHELP, we were so blessed to have him here.

I can't say enough about this beautiful soul whose wonderful sense of humor and the courage he had always shined through. With you telling us that Frank told you eveyday he loved you and how beautiful you are shows us how much he loved his Connie and the integrity this man had. How special he was!!!

He will be immensely missed by all of us here. It is so hard to even imagine this board without Frank's posts and responses.

He was one of the bravest individuals I knew..... I miss him so much....

Peace be with you Connie and to that beautiful family you and Frank created together....He certainly loved his family and was a proud, husband, father and grandfather and great-grandfather.

He will always be held tight within my heart.

Maryane :cry:

Connie,

It's so great to hear from you. Amongst your grief, you found time to thank us. Frank would have done the same, you two must have been from the same pod. I hope you find solace in the days to come, but my hope alone won't make that happen.

You have suffered a great loss.

I'm glad you have read Frank's posts. He had so much to give this community, offered humor and hope to others as he two fingered typed the journal of his own battle, whether he knew it or not. What a precious gift to save. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Connie,

I am so glad you posted- I was just sitting here wondering how you were. Even though you have never posted before, Frank made you come to life for us. His love and appreciation of you shined through in his posts, we all saw how beautiful you were through Frank's eyes.

I am so sorry for your pain and I hope somehow, your memories of Frank bring you peace through it. I hope that you find some measure of comfort in knowing that your grief is shared by so many. Please keep us posted on how you're doing-

Connie,

I am also glad you posted. Your wonderful husband loved you and his family so much that each post had a little of what he felt for you in it. We felt honored to share some of your FRANK and his sense of humor. I miss him terribly.

I hope you will continue to come here and share with us and let us keep you company when you feel the need to talk. You and your family are in my prayers.

There are so many feelings I have that I would like to express but am at a loss for words. Frank was one heck of a guy.

Nina

I don't know what I can possibly add that hasn't been said.

I will miss his posts terribly, his sense of humor and positive attitude were amazing. When I first joined this "family", his posts were one of the one's that I kept watching because he always had something to say.

Kathy