lost my mom and best friend

DanaBrooke

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dana, I'm so sorry for the pain your family has had to endure in recent months. Your mom is one of those I especially connected with when I started my own cancer journey last September, and part of her will remain with all of us who were touched by her presence. My deepest condolences and fond Aloha,

Ned

Dana,

I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss. How I loved reading your Mom's posts and enjoying her beautiful smile pictured on your wedding day. May peace be with you and your family during this very sad time. Ellie

Oh Dana, I am so, so sorry. As I wrote before, I have watched your mom and her story since I came here. This absolutely breaks my heart.

Eternal rest be granted unto her oh Lord, and may Your perpetual light shine upon her always.

Jen

Dana,

I have been thinking of your Mom so often.... always saying a prayer for her peace and yours.

When I think of Joanie, I always picture her on your wedding day in that beautiful dress with that radiant smile on her face... how proud she was of you. The passing days will be difficult Dana, hold tight to your memories. Much Love, Sharon

Dana,

I am so very sorry that you lost your mother. I HATE THIS DISEASE. I hate the pain that it has brought to you and your family. Please accept my condolences. Your mother was a beautiful, woman. I always admired her in that beautiful dress and the tiny waist line that she had in the picture she posted with you, her and your dad at your wedding. She will truly be missed.

Carol

Dana, I am just devastated to read this. Joanie definitely had a light that eminated from her person, and I know how proud she was of you and how thrilled she was to see you married, and to have time with her first grandbaby. my heart hurts so much for you. peace to you and the rest of your family, and all my love and admiration to Joanie's memory. xoxo