Alan is with God

dchurchi

DEb I know ther ewas concern and discomfort tuesday nit e in chat and I am glad that Alan was surrounded by Love and comfort. I know how hard this is to start another "NEW NORMAL" My thoughts and Prayers and condolences go out to you and the WHole Family!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Debbie,

I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you and know that so many are here to continue to support you.

Love,

Debi, I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart is heavy for you and your family. I pray you find strength and comfort in the days to come. You and Alan have always been an inspiration to me and you will both continue to be! You are in my family's thoughts and prayers.

Dana

Debbie,

I am so sorry to read your post. I thought I responded to this before but looking through the post I do not see mine.

I want you to know that I am thinking of you and it breaks my heart to read thiis. He faught so hard for so long. I am sorry it finally came to this.

Please accept my deepest sympathies... for your incredible loss of your dear Alan.

Peace be with you,

Maryanne :cry: