Out of Limbo....

Fay A.

PET scan shows a new foci of increased uptake in the lower mediastinum suspicious for tumor. I don't know if he means the lower paratrachea, the subcarina, or some other spot, but hopefully someone will return my calls of today sometime tomorrow and let me know so that I can start looking at the options for this latest little character building episode.

The PKD is a complicating factor, because the liver and kidneys are now huge.

Well, no one ever said Lung Cancer was for sissies. :shock: The news stinks, but the not knowing stinks worse. And even though it stinks the news could have been worse. So it's Pity Party tonight, and tomorrow RE-ENGAGE the enemy....

Thanks, Sandy and MO. But you know, I was so happy to be rid of ED last May after the surgery. You guys remember ED [evidence of disease]? He's NED's Evil Twin. And isn't it just like a Cad like ED to keep showing up where he isn't wanted? :roll: Oh well.....I'm just going to have to find some way to get this Bad Boy out of my life for good.

Damn, Fay! I think ED is a Springer guest...unwanted, unruly, and just plain UGLY!

Hope the Pollies leave you alone, too. Too much crap going on in your body! Just when you start to get hair....maybe if you shave your head it will all go away...

Take care...pity party is fine, but do I have to BUY something to attend??

Love ya, girl! Hang in there.

Becky

Hi Fay,

I cannot desribe what your fighting attitude has done for me since joining up here a few days ago.You are one incredible lady.My boys and I are ready to tag team that beast with you should you decide to go that route.Just holler.Love and prayers from all of us.TBone :D

Fay-

You're entitled to the small Pity Party...would love to be close enough to harrass you. Then up and at 'em in your usual style. You are gutsy and courageous...saying extra prayers for you. The waiting is the absolute WORST. Now you know (more or less) and will be posting a battle plan soonest.

Love and hugs,

Hi Fay,

It’s OK to have a Pity Party as long as it purges the negative and renews your spirit and will to fight. In the short time I have been reading messages here I am amazed at the courage and compassion everyone expresses for each other. Regardless of what each one of us is going through we share a common enemy and an uncommon love for each other.

The mind produces some powerful medicine and our faith in God and each other keeps us going one day at a time. I will say a prayer for you for I know a loving God is watching over us and listens to those who are in need.

God Bless,

Howard

Fay,

Sign me up for your team. I'd be proud to kick some cancer a$$ alongside you.

Pity party -- that means bathbubbles and scented candles, doesn't it?

Becky, what have I forgotten? Ice cream? What flavor? HaagenDas or Ben and Jerry's?

((((((((Fay)))))))))))

Know we love you.

We are here for you.

Go get 'em, tiger!

Much love, and prayers,

MaryAnn

Hey Fay,

Well, I don't know about some people that know you or don't know you, but I know that being a SISSIE is FAR FROM YOUR DNA!!!

Okay, so last night and today is official PITTY PARTY DAY! WE can do that! Then we will kick little Pitty out of the party and continue to Kick a little cancer *ss!! I know God is on your side and so are we!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((FAY))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Let us know when you find out what this all means. My prayers are going up as I write this. I've once again, put my order and requests into the BIG GUY!

Fay, well another 24 hrs have past and the party has ended so now it is time to group your thoughts and go into action.

You are one of the bravest women I know and proud to say you are my friend. If I can be of any help to you just PM me anytime. If you need someone to talk to pm me your phone number...

Fay,

You are a "Survivor" and very strong lady. You have endured so much and gotten through all of the bad times so valiantly. I admire your strength, trudge forward as the marines would say (not sure if that was your part of the military) and don't give up. Like that is what you would do, cold day in He** for that. We are here for you. Just remember you are in all of our hearts and daily prayers...

Blessings and lots of Hugs

Karen