Robert passed away, went to be with God

Joni,

My heart is breaking for you. I am on the hpone with my mom and we are both crying. If there is anything I can do please let me know.

How is Alex holding up? Does he understand what is going on.

Hold fondly the memories of the party you just had where Robert was able to enjoy his family and friends.

This is so unfair, I don't know what to say. I am sorry.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Joni, so very sorry to hear of your loss. As time passes, I know you will be so very grateful that God allowed you to be by your husband's side when he was called to rest! Your husband was so very young and had so much of life ahead of him but as you know.....this horrible disease shows no respect for anyone. Please remember we are all keeping you in our thoughts and prayers!!!

I am so sorry for your loss. I wish your strength and the blessings of family and good friends as you travel through the grief process over the loss of your husband and the father of your child.

While I have not responded to many of your posts, your family has been in my thoughts and prayers. Our family paths are similar. I am the cancer patient. I just turned 46 on July 13th. My husband and I are the proud parents of our eight year son.

God Bless

Joni,

I am so sorry to hear this news but it must be a comfort to know that you were there when Robert passed. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Alex and your family. I'm sorry for my lack of words ... I know there really is nothing I could say to bring comfort during a time like this.

God Bless

Joni,

How very sad I am to hear about Robert.

You have been such a source of inspiration to all of us. I'm hoping we can return the favor and supply you with some small amount of comfort during this difficult time.

Terry

I am so very sorry for the loss of your husband. I know the feeling only to well. If you would like to talk you can pm me and give me your phone number or I will give you mine. The next 4 to 8 weeks are extremely hard on the ones left. Just take your time, your mind will wonder and the tears will flow often when least expected but that will be normal. I still cry some but it is getting a tiny bit easier now.