Sign in to follow this  
Marie's girl

Marie Foley.....became an angel 10/15/04

To all the wonderful people who offered tremedous support to my mother and to me, thank you!!!!

Mom passed away on Friday morning at 9:25 surrounded by all 6 of her children, her husband and 2 daughters in law.

She fought until the very end. But they say people die the way they live and Mom was surely a fighter.

I am so glad she is at peace and no longer suffering.

Thanks for your prayers and support.

Love,

Elaine

I thought you might enjoy reading the following.

Marie's Guestbook Boston Globe

So sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are for you and your family , that they find peace. Donna G

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your Mom was very lucky to have you and all the other family members there to fight along beside her. Peace to all of you.

Praying for us all,

TeeTaa

(((((Elaine)))) I'm so sorry for your family's enormous loss. I was just reading her guestbook and it such a testament to a woman that was so obviously loved and adored by her family and all that met her.

May God give you all comfort and peace.

Gina

Elaine,

I am so tremendously sorry that you lost your wonderful mother. It's so hard to lose our parents that have loved us and sacrificed for us our whole lives. May God hold you and your family very close during this difficult time.

Love,

Peggy

So sorry to hear about your mother, id does hurt to lose a parent, I've been there.

I'm sure she felt very fortunate and loved to have you all with her when she passed over.

Kathy

Elaine,

Your mother sounds like a wonderful woman. May you find comfort in all your beautiful memories and find strength in the attributes she instilled in all of you.

love and fortitude

elaine

Elaine,

I am very sorry to hear about your mother. I know she was a beautiful woman and loved by all of you. I wish you and your entire family peace and strength in the coming weeks and months.

Nina

Please accept my deepest condolences in the loss of your mom. Loving memories of her will live on forever in the hearts of you and your siblings. Cancer stole her body...not her spirit or her soul. Bless your home and your family during these hard times.

Elaine,

Please accept my sincerest condolences. Losing a Mother is tough. But in reading the posts of her children and grandchildren, what a wonderful woman she was. What fun and joy she brought to your life. Remember her well.

So sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Mother----my condolences to you and your family

In sympathy