I think I might need a hall pass...

MelanieLR

Hi Folks,

I sure hate like heck to do this but I think I'm going to need a hall pass for a while. I need to make an appointment tomorrow with my Onc. I don't think the Gamma Knife worked on the brain tumors this time. I'm having one heck of a time making my thoughts connect. It is taking me forever to type this.

Unfortunately, I don't think Greg is going to remember how to get on the site. In my current state, I won't be able to show him again & he never wrote it down.

I'll hop on if I can, when I can.

Love to all of you who have made this time so much more enjoyable.

Cindi - I don't know if I can finish that happy thought for "you know who".

I'm so sorry.

Take care,

Melanie

Melanie,

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. Please, please don't leave without giving someone your phone number. Ry is the head of that, but if you don't have time to write to her, just punch PM on my profile here, give it to me, and I will pass it on to Ry.

Love, hugs, prayers and everything else I have available in my heart is being sent your way.

Please leave us some way to contact you or your husband.

Love,

Peggy

HI Melanie..I am sorry you are not up to par. and just as your 5 everyday, faithfully, had convinced me to play. I hope you are feeling better asap and can come back and join us, but just because you are not here dont stop doing your 5 everyday. I can see where it can really help us all.

Please also leave your number with someone!!!

In my prayers

Kim

Hi Melanie.

Above all else, and most importantly of all, do take good care of yourself! You are such a beauty and I am so glad that I got to know your spirit! Come back when you can. And don't worry about the you know what. It is always the thought that counts..and WE sure did have fun with this thought and plan, huh?

love and big smuffs.

Cindi o'h

Melanie,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having a rather rough time of it right now. Do show your husband how to get to this website because many of us are going to want to check up on you.

As someone else said, keep writing those 5 things each day that you're thankful for. I, too, think that is important for all of us.

Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and look forward to your return to this website.

(((((Melanie))))

Gail P-M

Melanie,

Hopefully, it's just your white matter and it is working on new pathways as you think.... Memory loss is no fun, getting lost while driving is no fun, forgetting your husband's name is downright embarassing...

Waiting for you to come back with the fives!

xxoo,

Becky

Hi Melanie,

I don't know if you will be getting my post either as I also have not checked this forum lately.

I pray everything will work out to your advantage. Please know that you have so many prayers going out to you from all over the world.

Hang in there, and please have your husband keep us posted.

We hope you come back real soon, as you will be missed terribly.

Maryanne