Kasey's DH, first time posting

Fred

I'm not really a new person to this site since I watch over Kasey's shoulder all the time as she navigates through this wonderful site for comfort and help and also gives some help.

However, I felt I needed my own "handle" and sign-in so I could express to you all my deep gratitude for what you have done for Kasey. This site has saved her life. This site allowed her to be with me beyond the time the original doctors gave her. How can I ever thank you enough.

As her caregiver and going through the emotional roller coaster of this dreaded disease with her we have come to love each other more and appreciate the time we have together more than ever.

You all are wonderful inspirational people, many with major health problems, yet still take the time to help others.

May God bless and watch over us all.

Fred

Hi Fred. Welcome. We are all so glad that Kasey is here with us. You should be so proud of her. Sharing her story, encouraging new members, she is a great asset to us and a wonderful friend. So glad you introduced yourself. Donna G

Welcome Fred~

I am glad you have joined in. Please feel free to jump right in here and post away...Frank and John could use a little help with the jokes. We're glad Kasey is going to be around longer too..

Rochelle

Hey Fred,

WELCOME!! We really are wonderful people aren't we?

:roll::roll::wink::wink:

Your wonderful Kasey is easy to like and love. I feel like I have known her for years! (that's a good thing!)

So, by you being on the board, does this mean Kasey can read past posts? :wink: Or is that something I should not mention?!

Hi Fred.....

It's nice to finally meet Kasey's "sanity" :wink: And we are glad to know you feel her hanging out around here has extended her life...but you know what? I betcha it's much more a product of Kasey's own spirit...which she shares here so willingly! She may well be helping keep a bunch of US around for longer!!

However it all works...we're glad to have her here and we're glad to have you too! I'd call us birds of a feather hanging together...but a good many of us are...uh....without feathers, if you catch my drift. :roll:

Today, I used double sided tape to attach a bow to my head. Now you tell me another website where you'll find somebody admitting to that!! :D

Go hug your wife for us. She's a treasure!

Hi and welcome Fred,

So glad to have you post. We know you will not post as much as Kasey as she answers virtually every post. Bless her heart!! She is a GEM and a wonderful soul. Feel free to post anytime, it is so nice to hear from her other half.

Kasey's story is one of the most uplifting, inspiritional stories I have read. It gives so much hope to us and the newcomers.

You take care of her, as she is so precious. You are so lucky to have her in your life as I am sure she is to have you by her side.

Take care and be good to yourself,

Maryanne

Hi Fred,

Your wife is DELIGHTFUL and I'm so glad you (and now you) joined this family of love and support.

I'm sorry I couldn't come up with the "Bingo" answer to fix your "view all posts" problem. Any luck with deleting all the files (clearing cache)?

Anyway, so glad you're here. You and I are have the same role as caregivers, and the job of loving our spouses back to good health.

Stay in touch.

Love,

Peggy

Fred,

Welcome! So good to meet you via the web. Kasey is very special and you are a lucky guy!

Her story is a perfect example of just how IMPORTANT this community it to us and others. A couple of caring, experienced members took a little time to give Kasey vital information that changed her life! The ultimate testimony for this site. Got a little carried away...but, this site is a God send!! Thanks Rick and Katie. Take care.

Hi Fred: Your post was heartfelt and touching. I have enjoyed reading Kasey's posts. She could be the poster child for beating the odds.

My spouse and I have also become closer as a result of my cancer. We are separated, and prefer it that way for now, but I stayed at her house during both of my convalescences after my two surgeries, and she attended all the major consultations with me. She gave me a lot of support.

We all enjoy Kasey's presence here very much and I can see that you are very supportive of her. Nice to meet you.

Don M

Welcome aboard Fred,

I echo all of the above on how much we care about Kasey, and, while we wish she didn't have to be here, she is an important part of her family.

I also was the caregiver and as such I found so much information here to help me understand this darn disease, the treatments available and the possible side effects. We always went to the drs. with a list a foot long, most of the questions were from info gathered here.

Wow Fred,

What a wonderful and supportive person you are. She is very lucky to have you! Not everyone one has

that type of love in there life. You definitely are

her rock.

Love ya,

Mare

Hey Fred,

Good to see you post here. I for one was emotionally overwhelmed when you and Kasey came to visit me in Fox chase. I just found it hard to believe that someone I had never met would take a trip down to see me in my most stressful time. I will never forget that.

Sorry we couldn't hook up in Hershey but hopefully sometime in the future. God bless you both and my prayers that Kasey's test will all come out good.

Bill & Char

Fred,

Welcome. We are so glad to have you here with us. If you look over the posts here , you will see that Kasey has quite a way of making others feel loved. I just can't find anything else to say except Kasey is one in a million and we love her. She has certainly helped me and put a smile on my face when I thought I couldn't smile. Looking forward to hearing more from you , as well.

Sue