My husband passed today

MichelleZP

Hi everyone,

On Sunday, August 10th (my son's birthday) at 1:00 pm, my Bob lost his battle. His last words were, "I see something." I held him as he took his last breath. :(

Bob was SOOOOOOOOO strong - he is THE strongest person I know, both physically and in his mind. He fought a damn good fight - all the way to the end. God Bless him.

Thank You for the support I received here and God Bless you all,

~ Michelle

Michelle I am so very sorry for the great loss of your husband---may your happy memories of your life together give you some comfort and peace

in sympathy

Eileen

Michelle, I am so very sorry for your loss. I have become familiar with you and your husband over the past few weeks. You are both very strong. You are right - your husband is home with Jesus, and what better place is there, no more pain and tears. I pray that you will have comfort and strength during the coming days.

God Bless You,

Chris

Oh Michelle,

I am so sorry for your loss but am glad he is not suffering anymore with this horrible cancer...

One can only imagine what he saw. I believe it was his crossing to the other side. He will be waiting there for you at RAINBOW BRIDGE". This is where my buddy and i have always said we will meet again someday and enter into eternal life together...

If you need someone to life off some of your load right now, just pm me for i have a good listening ear and I do know your pain..we all do....love

Michelle

I am so very sorry for Bob and you. You have shown such great strength. I agree with Norme, above. I think he saw the Rainbow Bridge. I hope when my time comes that I cross the Rainbow Bridge and see all my little furry friends again.

My prayers are with you.

I forgot to sign in. Sue M