more fun than posting in updates...

bunny

my heart hurts a little today for some of my friends here BUT...I have a few things to report that qualify as GOOD FREAKIN' NEWS!!! :D

mom: continues to feel good, uses O2 only on exertion, and had an MRI on her brain on Fri., the results of which are (drumroll) "hematoma greatly reduced". woo hoo!! she can drive when she's ready and comfortable. back to life for Suki!! yay. next scan is 3/8, until then...it's almost normal again! :D

me: well, it's not THAT exciting. sorry, girls, no babies, BUT...I applied for this cool thing with the American Cancer Society (and made clear in my application that I would be a voice for lung cancer) and I got it! I am one of thousands (8 from each congressional district) and my official title is

Celebration on the Hill Amassador. :D

and just as SOON as I know exactly what that is, I'll tell you. :lol: here's the link anyway. http://www.acscan.org/site/pp.asp?c=cnJHJIPuB&b=1028259

oh, and I have one more fun thing: I am buying Rich (dadstimeon) a beer tomorrow night! not a cyber/cindi's pub kinda beer, a real live one!! I'll get to meet the man himself, and I can't wait. I'll be back from Boston on Mon. but will try to check in over the weekend from my friend's house.

love you guys!! thank you all for what you bring to my life - the heartache that happens here is greatly outweighed by the joy I get from knowing all of you.

xoxo

bunny

Sounds to me like you have lots of reasons to celebrate with Rich.

I'm so happy to hear all the good news.

Have a great weekend Amie!!!

Do you think you'll be able to update us on Monday with all the details??

I know you've been trying to focus more on work but we'll all be wondering how many beers Rich talked you into having. :evil:

Warm Hugs,

Melinda

This is exactly the good news we have been waiting for. :P:P Bunny I am so happy for your mom, to have somewhat a "normal" life again. Keep on fighting Suki!!!!

As for a real meeting with Rich,

I can not tell you how jealous I am he gets to see Bunny in person!!!

Thanks for such great and uplifting news.

Alan and I could not be happier. :D

I want whatever energy drink you are having :lol: !

Your post made my head spin, twice. This is such awesome news. Lot's of great news. First and foremost, I'm so happy for your mom. Second, I'm jealous of the Rich thing. What a great guy to meet, we'd all like to be so lucky. Have fun bunny girl and make sure to give us updates when you can!

Bunny,

I am so excited for Suky. That driving thing is so important to all of us. Congrats on the ACS relay for life 2006. You will make a great representative for all of us. As for Rich, well, have a great time and just know that all of us wish we were flies on the wall.

Nina

1. Suki, Suki, Suki, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! AWESOME NEWS!! :D:D:D:D:D

2. AMIE, BUNNY, HILL AMBASSADOR, HOLY CRAP, Your moving on UP GIRL! WOW! CONGRATULATION and what ever a HILL AMBASSADOR IS OR DOES! Could be worse it could have been OVER THE HILL AMBASSADOR! :P

3. RICH, I'm jealous, I want to buy him a beer too! I would also like to by you a beer Bunny Girl and Suki Girl a beer also! CLINK CLINK HAPPY DRINK!

Bubby honey, so sorry I missed your post with the good news. That is awesome for SUKI!!!!!!!!! :D:mrgreen:

Also the news for you being a spokesperson, Wow, wow, wow and as Leslie would say....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :mrgreen:

You go girl!!!

Maryanne :wink:

Amie...you're so full of it...good news, that is...lol!

I am so very happy for Suki! It must be absolutely wonderful for her to know that she can drive again soon!

You will be a great ambassador for our cause.YOU GO GIRL! So proud of you!

I am so envious of you!!! Rich is definitely someone we would all love to meet!!!