Been in the hospital, quick update

TAnn

Hi everyone,

I've been in the hospital since last Tuesday. Quick update is that the cancer has spread to the abdomen, and spine and right ribs. Came to the ER last Tue due to pain and they ran scans and found the new progression. Start radiation on the spine tomorrow, hope to help w/pain. Don't know how long I'll be here, but my mom went & got me this laptop and my wonderful husband figured how to hook me up in the hospital room.

I've missed everyone, sorry I'm out of touch. Could use lots of prayers.

TAnn

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teri,

Here's my hugs and prayers.

Please God help our dear Teri to get better. Please stop the dreadful progression. reinforce her mind with steel against the fear that we all have against the beast.

Please take the pain and help the doctors make good decisions that will speed her healing. Thank you for all the love that surrounds her. May Her Husband, son and mother Continue to find strenghth to support her while she is in the hospital. I am so glad she has a computer so we can know that she is well and fighting this beast. It will help ease our minds knowing she can say hi to us.

Much love, Eppie

Oh, Teri, I am so upset. I was off to bed and decided to log in one more time before turning in. I didn't expect to see this at all. I will be praying for you before I go to bed tonight. You have my love and my hugs and my heart.

Take care of yourself, and, remember, I will be praying and praying and praying. Also, I agree with Ry, do you have somebody that can post for you?

I don't know what else to say, but I don't want to stop talking to you, either. I'm just so upset for you . . . . . I just know it's going to be ok. I just know the radiation is going to work and you will get chemo and everything is going to be ok. It is, it is, it is!!!!!!!! OH, DEAR GOD, PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF OUR TANN.

I'm sending you more love than I can ever express in words . . . . . . . .

Love,

Peggy

Very sorry to hear the cancer has spread. Prayers for you and I hope the radiation does the trick to relieve your pain. Try to force yourself to eat to keep up your strength. I hope you can find some new treatment or clinical trial that might help. Sorry to hear that you are in the hospital. I'm pulling for you!

Sharon Stage IIIA NSCLC

Very sorry to hear the cancer has spread. Prayers for you and I hope the radiation does the trick to relieve your pain. Try to force yourself to eat to keep up your strength. I hope you can find some new treatment or clinical trial that might help. Sorry to hear that you are in the hospital. I'm pulling for you!

Sharon Stage IIIA NSCLC

Hi Tann,

I was wondering where you were. I am so sorry you are in the hospital but so glad you got a laptop and you could read the posts and keep us up to date on how things are progressing with you.

I will continue to send you prayers. I hope you will be home soon.

Sorry for the crappy news. I just hope you are not in pain.

Maryanne