They are saying he wont come home

cathy

Oh, Cathy, I am so sorry about all that your dad and you and your family are going through. I will pray that his suffering does not last...as Katie said, whether it means that he gets better or goes home to God-I pray for you and your family to have the strength to get through this. I am so sorry. I wish I could do more, please know that we are all with you in spirit. Deb

YOUR FATHER, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS.

I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH I LOST MY MOTHER TO LUNG CANCER 4 YEARS AGO AND I LOST MY FATHER TO HEART DESEASE 5 MONTHS AGO. MY FATHER HAD ALL HIS SENSES ABOUT HIM SO I GOT TO SAY GOOD BY AND TELL HIM HOW GREAT OF A FATHER HE WAS AND WE HAD CLOSURE BEFORE HE DIED. MY MOTHER HAD ALTIMERS AND DIDNT KNOW WHO WE WERE OR WHAT WAS GOING ON FOR MONTHS BEFORE SHE DIED. NEVER GOT TO TELL HER HOW MUCH I LOVED HER OR HOW GREAT OF A MOTHER SHE WAS. LESSON TO THIS STORY DONT WAIT TO TELL THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE THAT YOU LOVE THEM.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Cathy,

I pray that God stops the suffering your father is experiencing today and hope that he can rest in peace.

This is a very hard time for you and your family and my heart goes out to all of you with lots of love. sit and hold your father's hand and talk to him about how great a father he is. Say a few prayers with him. Just being with him gives him much comfort......God Bless...