Can You Stand It........

Kasey

.....another GREAT result from NIH! Yep, it is now 2 months shy of 3 years since dx and over 2-1/2 years since surgery. Doc says all is as good as could be. This man is an AWESOME guy and does tell me I'm not totally out of the woods YET, but with each good report I am getting closer and closer. He feels at 3 years (he's counting from the surgery) that my chance of recurrence drops dramaatically. I will take that and run like the wind with it!

I also want to put out there AGAIN for whoever, that NIH (the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD) is there for ALL to utilize. I asked him again today and he welcomes patients. Worried about insurance.........please PM me for detailed info.

Thanks all for being here to listen to this wonderful story once again. Fred and I were so stressed this time that we are just too tired to celebrate.....so all of you guys......just go ahead without us now. We'll catch up as soon as we catch our breaths.

Love and HOPE to all of you,

Kasey

Oh Kasey, I am lovin' getting your reports! I am trying as hard as I can to follow in your good report footsteps. Congratulations! I will start Happy Dancin' for you and you guys can catch up when you are rested. :D:D:D

Carol

Kasey, that is FANTASTIC!!!!

I am so happy to hear your good news. I think about you so often and pray that you are doing well. I'm so glad to hear that God is still shining his light upon you and holding you protectively against those pesky cancer cells.

Love you!