Issues - 7-24 Update- 7-26 P.S. Better news

Welthy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(((Welthy and Tony)))...........I am in the cheering gallery, hoping for improvement soon. You know I am just so darn sorry that this disease can do this to us. May atony feel well and may you get a reprieve from all the duties I KNOW you are doing. Hoping with Tony that 'it will be okay', ya know?

XOXO,

KAsey

You are all the greatest!! I've read, cried, smiled, but most of all gained strength from your prayers and support. Heartfelt appreciation to all our friends here on the LCSC -- you have carried me these past several days. God bless you.

So...

Doc's game plan: Gemzar.

Our game plan: The fat lady isn't singing and if we hear a peep, I'll sit on her! :wink:

Welthy

I'm sorry for you guys... I read the posts here, and I think "These are good people--they don't deserve this". It breaks my heart.

PLEASE know that I have you on "My List", and every morning that I come to my computer, I read the list and ask the Lord to give us all the strength we need, comfort for those in pain or emotional distress, and any other help he chooses to throw down on us!

Praying for you,

Love,

Nova

Welthy,

I have been gone and missed all you have been through.

I am so sorry to hear all that you have had to face. I also get to give you a woohoo for the negative results! There is that ray of light!

You are an inspiration and have given me hope at times when I didn't have it myself. I pray for you everyday and I believe Tony's words when he says it will be OK! We are all here to support and encourage you! Stay strong, have faith, and believe!

Continued prayers,

Dana

Been thinking about you and Tony and sending continued prayer out to him. He is an incredible fighter and Iam glad you got through one hurdle.

Hang strong... we are always here for you and you know we have strong shoulders.

Maryanne