Evelyn (Eileen) Oslosky

tiredmom959

Hi everyone ... I haven't been on here lately, don't know why, I guess as hope was dimming for my mom, it just became too painful or scary. She lost her fight today (11/23/07), but in a way, the cancer didn't win. She had a good day actually ... just went to lay down for a rest and a couple minutes later when my dad went to check on her, she was gone. Paramedics tried to revive her, but unsuccessfully. She had been shopping Tuesday, out and about Wednesday, and enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner (with what appetite she had left).

Not sure if it was her heart that gave out or a blood clot.

Just wanted to thank all of you here for your support, encouragement and advice through her battle ... it meant alot to both me and her.

She will be greatly missed. Best of all of you still fighting the beast or a caregiver to someone who is. Bless you all.

Rae Ann (aka tiredmom)

My deepest thoughts and condolences and Prayers for the whole Family today. Do not let guilt or shoulda woulda couldas get cha. You did everything to the very best of your abilities, and mom will forever be smiling down on you and all those that share their love with her...

Rae Ann,

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I am grateful that your mom passed peacefully and that she had been living her life right to the very last moment. You are right--that is VICTORY! And as sad as I am at her passing, I will celebrate her victory. It is a triumph for us all. I will pray that you receive strength and peace during this time. Let us know how we can help you.

Susan