Cat scan tomorrow 6/02/04

David A

Hi Everyone, tomorrow I have a cat scan, a little nervous about it as i haven't really been feeling so hot and haven't had any chemo or any cancer fighting drugs since april 3, my follow up onc appt is June 9th, so I'm assuming if it is bad news they will call before the week is up. I could use all your good vibes and prayers. Thanks David

David,

I am keeping everything crossed for you including my eyes.... according to what my mother used to say, they may stay that way but it is worth it for you!!!

I will be there with you in spirit tomorrow.....

David,

Can't believe I missed this post yesterday. Of course, it will be good news. There is a lot of wash to be done.

I will be praying extra hard today. Another post it note on my screen with your name. And I hope they also call early with good news.

Stay the course, my friend.

David,

You are always in my prayers. Cheers to clean scan results. No doubt about it. The truck is doing great. We just haven't taken any pictures yet. I'll have to get the hubby on it or have him show me how to use the digital and download on the computer.

Blessings and prayers,

Karen

Will be thinking of you tomorrow David and hoping that the CT is clean. I would appreciate it if you would also think about my husband tomorrow. He goes for his annual cardiolyte stress test to check up on his quadrupple bypass that he had 12 years ago. He has not been feeling well and we are both a little nervous about it. It will give you something to think about while you are waiting on your test results.

Thanks,

Nina

VIBES, VIBES, VIBES, VIBES, VIBES, VIBES, VIBES, VIBES, VIBES,

PRAYERS, PRAYERS, PRAYERS, PRAYERS, PRAYERS, PRAYERS, PRAYERS,

MORE VIBES, MORE VIBES, MORE VIBES, MORE VIBES, MORE VIBES,

MORE PRAYERS, MORE PRAYERS, MORE PRAYERS, MORE PRAYERS, ETC..........................ETC.......................ETC......................

Sending you a HUG to go with all this!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((DAVID)))))))))))))))))))))))

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

David, sorry I missed this before but it is never too late for prayers. I figure God knew I would be praying & counted these prayers on the day you had your scan.

Cat