Surgeon is pushing for the GVAX...

-Cheryl-

Talked to the surgeon this morning... he wants to get samples for Cheryl to get in on the GVAX trial. Cheryl will be back in surgery tomorrow (Tues.) and will hopefully be on her way to a speedy recovery. I am so glad we have a surgeon as aggressive as he is... He said our options were chemo, radiation or GVAX. Though he said the vaccine is the most unproven, he wants to give it a go. We had all but given up on the idea and thought it was not an option. Maybe this is the answered prayers from all of you that God has in mind. Thank you all for keeping her in your thoughts. Thanks to Connie for her calls and in keeping you all informed... Hearing from all of you means so much. I'l try to keep everyone posted as time lends itself. Most of my time seems to be on the road, back and forth. I want her back home and miss her. Please keep us on the prayer list.

Jack

Jack,

I want her back home and miss her. Please keep us on the prayer list.

She will be (back home), and you got it (on my prayer list).

Thanks for taking the time to write - it means a lot to us, but I know it's hard. Come back when you can, and please give Cheryl a hug for me. Here's one for you, too: ((((((((((((Jack)))))))))))))

Love and prayers,

Peggy

Jack,

I am so glad to see that you have a light at the end of the tunnel and that it is not a freight train. Hope Cheryl is feeling more cheerful now that they have discussed that there are still many treatment options.

Give her a big hug and kiss from me. Have her give you a big hug and kiss just because you are such a good husband.

Jack,

Hope Cheryl's surgery will have her back home to you soon. Thank goodness for Doctor's that are on OUR side. Hope the GVAX works! I know that y'all are in Dallas, so it is convenient too.

Let Cheryl know that I am thinking about her and praying for a speedy recovery and even speedier homecoming!!!!

TAnn

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Cheryl and Jack, hugs, positive energy and prayers to you both. Praying that GVAX does the trick.

Cat