Sometimes I feel guilty

kimblanchard

Jim,

I know what you mean about feeling guilty about good news when everyone else seems to be getting not so good news. I posted about my recent tests and got nothing but positive responses. As you can see, your responses are all positive as well. You have certainly earned your good news and I pray that it remains that way. You are an inspiration to all of us. If I relapse, I will always focus on the fact that it took you several tries to get the right combo. Once you did you got good results. I am so happy for you.

Keep it up ok? I already am on cloud nine for this week so look me up ok? It must be a big place to hold all of us that are or will be there soon.

Nina

Hello Jim. I'm not sure that we've "met" before. I take it that you've got the point never to feel guilty about posting good news! In fact I'm pretty sure that Peggy nicked your bio to post to somebody the other day who was in despair. Your story is totally inspirational so keep posting it :D

Jim,

I know it has all been said already but WOW what great news. I agree with everyone else that you need hope to get through this horrible journey. You are a perfect example of someone who can do just that...give hope and something to keep them fighting.

Keep posting the great news we love to see it.

Diane

Hi Jim,

I LOVE THAT YOU ARE A NERD!!!! :mrgreen:

That is great news and good news should be shared to us. We love good news. That what gives us hope.

This calls for a round at Cindi's Pub. You buying? :D

Be good to yourself, :wink:

Maryanne

Hi Jim,

I would just like to tell you how much I really needed to read your good news. Your timing could not be a lucky coincidence; SOMEONE knew that I needed just a little bit of hope and faith today. I'm very very happy for you!

Jim, what an encouragment and hope for the rest of us. Don't feel guilty because we are all happy for you and not envious. So very thankful you are doing well. A great blessing for you and a the rest of those fighting cancer. Positive results in even one person gives us more determination to resist the inroads of cancer. Thank you for being such an inspiration. pammie

Jim

Rejoice! As we all do for you! Never feel guilty (as all of us survivors do!)! What a wonderful uplifting message for the rest of us...the 6th line of Chemo!!! You are an inspiration and goad to the rest of us! Congratulations!

Dear Jim,

I ditto what EVERYONE ELSE HERE HAS SAID! I also agree that this post belongs in the GOOD NEWS FORUM!

Good News is what we ALL need to hear.

Do you think I shouldn't feel good that I have beat the odds for the last 10 years? I'm proof this crud can be beat and that you DO LIVE after you have been DX.D with LC. That's just what we ALL need to hear!

The good ALWAYS out-weighs the BAD! We need a Shot of Good News more often, (it comes without needles) :roll:

CONGRATULATIONS!! You have Earned it! I know it wasn't easy to get where your at. :wink: Here's to many many many more two year survivorship days!

I have a very good friend who is a Stage IV LC survivor of 5+ years. And if that isn't enough, look at our FayA, she's speaks volumes when it comes to being a long term survivor of stage IV! :D So, there's more proof and good news this can be beat!

Best wishes,

Connie

Jim,

By posting your good news, you give the rest of hope and a new incentive to fight. Please keep posting every single piece of good news you can. There just can't be too much good news around here.

You have always inspired me with your "never-give-up" attitude and I couldn't be happier for you.

You kicked cancer's *ss!

TAnn

Jim,

Congratulations on NERD!!!!

As everyone before me has said, you should not feel guilting for doing well, and for sharing that good news. It is a gift to those of us that are looking for hope.

Just the other day, I posted that my husband was starting chemo again, and we were both disappointed and feeling hopeless. It is his 6th line of chemo and we had no faith in it's ability since all the others failed. But then someone shared with me your profile and it gave me hope. It's given my husband the will to keep trying and recieving more tx. Your success is what we wish for, and you let us know that it CAN happen, and there is no reason this can't happen to us too.

For inspiring us and restoring my hope I thank you

As always, I'm a little late but glad to tune in to some good news -- better late than never! So, Hip Hip Hurrah! JimBen -- it's great news and wonderfully encouraging for the rest of us. We need our little fixes of good news in the midst of everything else that's bombarding us all the time. Keep it coming!

Ellen

Your news is much needed to give the rest of us hope. I'm happy to read happy news. I feel sad when I read sads news. But the bottom line is, I feel more encouraged when I read of similar a diagnosis and the "success" treatment brings.

Keep up the great work.

Janet