Results - non LC

Geri

I SO HATE THIS DISEASE! I hate it in the lungs, I hate it in the breast I hate it EVERYWHERE! I hate that you have to go through this Geri, it just seems so very unfair. Sending positive thoughts your way and prayer.

Carol

Geri,

I am so sorry you have another battle on your hands. I am praying it is early stage with no lymph node involvement. My mother is an early stage survivor. She had a lumpectomy and radiation with no lymph node involvement and that was 6 years ago. She has been given a clean bill of health. I pray you have the same success.

Mendy

Geri,

That completely sucks. I can't even imagine. But I know from your posts on this board, reading your profile, and all the support you give that you are ONE STRONG LADY and you will beat that breast cancer back.

Stay strong -- we'll all thinking of you.

How about "Dad-gum, son of a sorry hound dog, no good stinkin' pile of manure called cancer"......(That's your first lesson is "Southern Cursing".)

I'm so sorry to read your post. You've been one of the most inspirational "posters" on here for me.

PLEASE know that all sort's of prayers are going up for you right now.

Big hugs,

Nova

Oh shi* Geri, I just saw this post. Apparently I have missed the pity party AND the after pity party, I am WAY late.

I am SO sorry that you have to go through this shi* again (it doesn't count if I use the asterik, right Katie?) I have no doubt, of course, that you will get through this, but just the fact that you have to 'get through this' plain sucks...

Seriously, I'm thinking of you and I apologize for the late acknowledgement of your post. Hang in there girlfriend.

I totally missed this one too. So sorry to hear this Geri! Bump in the road and I am sure you will have this behind you in no time! I'll be a little more forgiving of all those pink bows now but we had you first so don't think your gonna ditch us and find yourself a Breast Cancer forum! :lol:

Karen

I can't believe I missed this post. I remembered seeing a post before a vacation you took that said you weren't sure, and I was keeping my eye out for ya. I must need to see the eye Dr.!!!!

I want to send my positive thoughts and prayers your way. You have been a huge inspiration to me and your strength and determination and faith will see you through!

Prayers to you,

Dana

Damn Geri, I just read your post and it sucks, sucks, sucks big time. At least we know that with all the Pink they have done wonders in curing BC with lumpectomy and radiation.

I kmow with your incredible attitude you will kick this thing in the butt.

But this is just not fair... Damn...!! I am really pissed even though I know in my heart you will get through this I just hate the thought that you have to go through this again.

Semding healing mediatation prayers your way, my friend. I love looking at that beautiful smiling face of yours.

Now my friend... think pink..

Maryanne

missed this also and sorry. Hope you are doing as ok as can be right now. Sending prayers from under the Carolina nite skies