John

Ry

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ry I am so very devastated adn sos sory to hear this news this morning. YOu fought so very hard for hima dn did everything possible. I say prayers for strength and peace and comfort for you and the whole Family this morning. I am so very sorry

I just cannot believe this this morning, Rochelle. I've got no words right now....just ones of shock and disbelief. Please know my heart is broken for you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers as you begin another leg of this arduous journey. What can be said? I guess I thought with the procedure he just had done that he was on the road to feeling and doing better.

Kasey :cry:

Rochelle,

I am so sorry for your tremendous loss. Please know that you will be supported in prayer by many and if I can do anything for you, please let me know. As I know your loss, I also know that there is nothing I can say to help, but I'm here with ears and a shoulder if you need me.

Rochelle,

Oh no, no, no -- I can't believe I'm reading this. The tears are falling and I'm stunned for you and the kids. I'm sorry doesn't touch it. You and John have been such a fixture here. God bless you and you'll all be in my prayers for God to hold you tight in his loving arms. Anything you need -- let us know.

With deep sympathy,

Debi