Andy

Dianalyn00

I just want to let you know that Andy died at noon yesterday April 3rd. He was 45 years old. His death was very peaceful. He knew his time had come and he was at peace, ready to go home to the Lord.

Next month we would have been married 27 years and we have 3 children ages 21, 11 and 8.

May God Bless each and every one of you that is still fighting this horrible disease.

May God bless all those who have already crossed over and their families who have provided so much information and wisdom here for those of us who followed.

Thank you for having the courage to post at this time. I have two young children and can't quite imagine guiding them through this. I pray that your friends, family and god will help you during this time. Celebrate his life. I am sure he was an awesome husband and and dad. I am at a complete loss at what to say to you other than you will get through this and take it one day at a time. Accept all the help I know that others will offer. God bless

I am so very sorry for your loss. My sympathy to you and your children. I looked back at your posts and somehow I missed your last post when Andy went in the hospital. I am so sorry for what you have all gone through and will continue to go through as you grieve for Andy. I hope you will stay here and let help you through the time ahead.

Rochelle

I am so very sorry to read this post. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers at this most difficult time.

Please stay with us here and let us help you through the days and weeks ahead. We will be here for you.

My heartfelt condolences,

Christine

I am so very sorry. I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I know how hard it is to understand losing someone this young to this terrible disease!

Oh Diana I'm so sorry for the passing of your beloved husband Andy. I felt so bad when I read your post.

Please know that we are here for you. And please accept the love and support of love ones to help your get through this.

Please accept my deepest condolences.

Maryanne :cry: