Four and one-half years

Fred

Congratulations Kasey thats wonderful to hear! :) Keep it up it gives so many hope and inspiration. And the answer to your question on my post of course I remember meeting you in 05. Hopefully I'll see you at the Boston Walk. I looked for you last year but could not find you. BTW Fred you left one thing out in the (4/15/09 bloodwork, urinalysis, chest x-ray, PET/CT scan, brain MRI, NED) report a wonderful person!

Rich

Congratulations to you both! :D:D:D Kasey has been a source of strength and encouragement to me through my diagnosis, treatment, surgery, and the stress of it all. Wonderful, Wonderful News!!!

Carol

Fred, you're just great sharing this with us. And I agree with Geri, you were not being presumptous assuming we all know who you are and that you were reporting on Kasey. She is a miracle. CONGRATULATIONS Kasey and Fred.

Judy in Key West

woohooo !!!! There shall be much rejoicing and dancing in the streets to celebrate the good news!!!

Fred and Kasey....

I can only imagine how very happy this news has made both of you!!! I know I'm doing a Happy Dance right now...and I'm at work!!!