CBS Interview

Hebbie

I still can't believe it, but I am going to be interviewed by CBS (Channel 3 in Philadelphia) on Tuesday morning at my house. I'm not sure yet when it is going to run, but I will keep you all posted.

They were apparently looking to do a story on a "young, non-smoking female w/ lung cancer".....as luck would have it :roll: , I fit the bill, and my doctor referred them to me.

I am nervous beyond belief, but feel honored to have the chance to spread awareness and educate the masses about lung cancer.

Wish me luck!

That is awesome. They definately picked the right person. You are going to do great. Be yourself--that's what they want. They chose you because you are you!!!!!. I am so very happy that you have this opportunity to let the word out and promote lung cancer awareness.

GOD BLESS!!

Jamie

• 3 weeks later...

Just found out that my TV interview will be airing on Channel 3 (Philadelphia) on Monday, Nov. 14th at 11:00 p.m.

They told me it is going to focus on the "senstive issues" (i.e. my nodules and unknown cancer status) so I might not want to have my son present. No kidding... :roll:

Those in the area -- don't forget to tune in!

I know you will do great and I am proud of your local station wanting to let others know that smokers are NOT the only people inflicted with this terrible disease. As I am on the opposite coast I am hoping an transcript will be avaliable. Good luck on your interview

Debbie

Husband Alan DX small cell lung cancer Jan 10th 2005