• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not even begin to express how this news

hit me. :cry: Fay was such a strong strong woman

and what a fighter. I am at a loss for words as I

do not believe I could do justice to what Fay meant

to the board. My prayers go to her family during

this most difficult time.

I am so sad that Fay has left us. I know she is well now and in a much better place. Prayers for her family and for us for Peace. I know she will missed so. Donna G

Fay was a Christian, and therefore, I post this in her honor:

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Philippians 1:20-22

Like Paul, Fay wanted to live in her body because she knew she had much helpful work to do and contributions to make to her family, friends, lung cancer, and to the world. She also knew that to die was gain. Our loss is as deep as her gain is high. May we all receive some comfort in knowing that Fay has gained.

Some disagree with me on this, and that's ok, but I believe that the primary way that God comes to us, answers our prayers, helps us and teaches us is through other people. I am convinced that God used Fay over and over and over again, which is evident from her focus on giving.

My prayers for comfort are with Fay's family and friends, and my prayers for Fay are for joy, peace, love and abundance in her new body!

Love to all,

Peggy

Fay will be sorely missed by us all. I praise God she knew the Lord and is in a better place now.

She was a very inspiring person who loved her life and fought bravely against this disease. She did countless hours of research and helped so many cope with their own personal battles.

She was the first to take an interest in me here by gently pointing out that I had a BAC variety of NSCLC and that meant a different approach and treatment options.

She was the type of advocate & friend that I aspire to be to others someday.

I look forward to seeing her someday again in a much better place.

This is just devastating. :( As Fay said, she has now beaten this awful disease because she is now free of it. I hope she meets up with my dad in heaven - they both fought this disease with every fiber of their being and they would have much to talk about. My prayers for healing go out to Fay's family.