No more NED......

melindasue37

Not very good news at the doctor yesterday. My Mom had a PET and brain scan last week and had her appointment yesterday for the results.

The cancer is back. I'm so angry and frustrated right now.

She took the news like a champ and is DETERMINED to beat it but dang it....just hearing those words makes me want to scream.

So, the new game plan is continue the Avastin and add in the chemo that she was on before, Taxotere.

PS. On a good note, the brain scan was clean.

Continued prayers for all of you....

Melinda

Melinda,

I am so, so sorry to hear this news. This just sucks. I cannot believe how much cancer just takes over everything. Please know I am here if you need anyone to chat with, and may God bless you, your mom, and your family as you make it through this latest hurdle.

God bless,

Jen

I've missed seeing you 'around', Melinda. However, I'm sorry that you come back with this news. Hopefully things will get back on the right track......and quickly for you and Mom. She did well before........so hopefully with this new approach......she will again. Will be thinking and praying for you guys.

Kasey

So very sorry to hear this news, Melinda. Just remember that both you and your mom are true warriors and together you will overcome this monster in a very courageous battle! I have all the faith in the world in both of you! I know how disappointed you are to hear that there is a recurrence but I'm sure the treatments will do a wonderful job! It is very good news that there was no development in the brain. Hey...look for the good news!!! Please know that I will be keeping your Mom...and you...in my thoughts and prayers! When this group prays...God does seem to listen!