My mama is with our Lord

mamasbabygirl

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lori, I am so SO sorry. Your relationship with your mom was like mine with my mom, and for me, the pain is a mark I wear on my soul forever. My cousin explained to me that the way she feels about losing her dad, is that she is thankfoul for the sadness and pain she feels, because it represents how much she and her father loved each other.

I said it before and I'll say it again, I am confident that our moms will meet in heaven, and have a GREAT time together. They were alike in many ways.

Prayers and condolences for you, your mom, and your entire family.

((((Lori))))

I am so sorry your journey with your Beautiful Mommy has come to an end, I know your heart and like me, I know you would have cared for her forever.

You have amazed everyone with your valiant advocacy for her. You have truly shown us all what it is to care and love unconditionally.

You can be sure that God is proud of both of you. I hope in some small way you feel lifted with all of the prayers being said for you in the coming days.

Love Kim

My heart goes out to you Lori. I am so glad you were with her, holding her hand. My deepest condolences goes out to you sweetie,

She was so beautiful and such a brave lady who just would not give up. But it was her time to go and now she is at peace.

You were an angel for her here on earth. She will always watch over you with so much love.

I know how much this hurts. Peace be with you Lori,

Love ya,

Maryanne

Lori, :cry::cry:

I am at loss of words. I am so saddened to read this. Sending my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. Marsha was such a fighter and you took such good care of her. You miss her, but try and remember the laughter, bubble baths and the momma and me times, it will make you smile. Wish I were there to hug you and help you get through this. I am here for you...I am so very very sorry.

God Bless and lot's of gentle hugs,

Karen

Oh Lori,

I came to this site today looking for a post from you because I was wondering how things were. I wish I did not have to find this post!

I am so sorry for your loss. Your Mom was a lucky woman to have a daughter like you. Your love for her showed in each and every post you made.

Prayers to you,

Kelli