Back.......Sort of

Kasey

You guys are the BEST medicine there is!!!!! There is no doubt that all your good thoughts, wishes, and prayers have made me feel better indeed! Of course I have been jacked up on drugs most of the week :roll: .....and that is good. Between the benadryl for the itching and the codeine for the coughing, I have been rather out of it. Seems all of a sudden I developed an allergic reaction the the antibiotics I was taking for ANOTHER unrelated problem. GEEZ...........!

My side is finally feeling not so sore. I'm not certain if it is pulled muscles or a bruised rib. My PCP said he would have ordered CT scans right away for that AND the cough IF I didn't already have so many tests scheduled at NIH for my regular 3 month checkup which will take place Monday and Tuesday next week. So he was just trying to fix me up good enough so I wouldn't be itching and coughing for them. I think I'll be okay by then.

I've been a bit concerned since arm, neck, shoulder, and back have been giving me some trouble for a while now. But after reading about all the long-term effects of radiation, I am hoping that is all it is.

So good friends of mine, thank you for all your caring. I will know next Wednesday how I am doing as far as LC goes. Many posts and PM's I will try to catch up on......but still feeling tired and not quite 'right' ~ whatever that means.

And a belated Happy New Year to you all!!!

Love,

Kasey

Kasey,

Thanks for touching base with us for the update.

Aaaaarrrggghhhh -- itching!!!! It can be maddening. I have severe eczema, so I really felt for you when I heard. Glad it is getting under control and they found the cause.

Prayers and hoping for continued good results for you next week.

Welthy

Oh dear friend, itchin' and coughin' sounds like a country western song to me. Glad things are on the upswing. It sure does seem that radiation is like a good friend that comes to visit and never leaves.

I have great confidence that your friend NED will be coming to visit again next Wed. I will have you held close in my heart and prayers.

Kasey...so glad to hear that you're recouping from the itchies and coughs. I know you have really had a time of it. So glad you're back with us!!! You have been missed!!!