From Brian's wife Pat (Patkid)

Guest 1patkid

Guest 1patkid

My old log in wouldn't work.

I created this one.

To any of you who remember me:

Not sure why I was drawn here tonight.

I needed to tell you all how much you mean to me and how much you helped me and Brian.

I am so saddened by many updates.

yet hold out hope for those who carry on the battle.

Much love and faithful prayer always and forever.

Pat Osberg

Pat, my dear dear friend!

I have had you on my mind for days, sent you my new work and home email addresses a few weeks ago.

I'm so glad to hear from you, but so sorry you were drawn here at such a difficult time with so much sad news.

Please let me know how you are!

Much much LOVE!

I certainly remember you and the valiant fight that your husband fought. I remember the image of the two of you in the avatar, your husband was wearing a Bears football jersey I think. You both looked so happy and so in love. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care.

Carol

Pat,

Fred and I not only remember you, we still pray for you. We have often wondered how you are doing. Many of us are still here just as you may remember. Bless you for checking in with us. I know this can be a difficult place for anyone to be. We still think of you as a remarkable woman.

Kasey (Fred too)

(((Pat))),

I do think about you and often wonder how you are doing. (Especially during Bears season with your old Avatar.) Any time you want to get together with other's in the area I'd be glad to be on board. We're only about an hour away from each other.

I hope time is being kind to you, but know the emptiness in your heart will never go away.

Debi (Welthy)

Pat,

It's good to see you. Having gone a while without seeing either you or Peggy, it was good to see the both of you post again, especially during such an unhappy time on the board.

I hope life is treating you kindly and you are able to get through the day with every tear balanced by a happy memory.

Love to you,

Becky

Pat, you have been missed and certainly not forgotten. Your name is still brought up from time to time wondering how you are doing. Please let us know how you are doing.

It is a very sad time right now and it is a sad time way too often. But the good news is, there is so much hope here, so many people overcoming the statistics. So many people making noise about lc.

So visit us as you can, we miss you.

Pat-

Remember you? Who could ever forget you and your courageous husband Brian. I too have thought of you more times than I can say -

There is much sadness here, too many of our friends are no longer here with us. Sometimes, it seems a bit overwhelming. But, there is also so much love here - that is why we are drawn back. I hope life is being gentle with you and you are finding your way on a new path. Please know I do pray for you and your Brian - two very remarkable, unforgetable people. Love, Sharon

Hi Pat,

You and Brian were so dear to our hearts and such an incredible force on here. You really have no idea how much you were missed. I could still see the picture of you and Brian in his Chicago Bears shirt in my minds eye.

You have helped so many people cope with their misforturns when you were going through your own. We know how much you and Brian loved each other and I can only imagine the tremendous void you went through when he left you. I prayed for you and hope you are coping.

We missed you tremedously and I am thrilled you posted.

Please let us know how you are doing.

Maryanne :wink:

Pat, I was just thinking of you a few days ago and was hoping we'd hear from you! I'm so very glad you were drawn back to us, as we all become such a tight family and miss someone when they're not with us. I hope things are becoming easier for you and I so look forward to reading a post from you again soon!

Hi Pat,

Remember you? I will never forget you and Brian as long as I live. It's strange that we would reappear at this time, as well as Beth and Tina and so many others. I think our dear friend, Rochelle, needed us back here for a time, and perhaps God was in the reunion.

I hope you are well, Pat. I know it's still a struggle for you and others, because I know it is for me. I will go for periods of time when I'm happy, adjusted and moving on, and then poof! I'm right back in the mucky scary darkness. Is it the same for you? I even got asked out on a date. Twice! I said no, but now I'm thinking I should have said yes. It was awkward to be asked - very awkward. I haven't been on a date in 40 years! Yikes! A date? OMG! I need to talk to Ginny or Ann to find out how to make that first step.

How about you, Pat? Are you dating? Are you still very active with your church and your faith?

Write to us soon!

Love,

Peggy