great news

beatlemike

Hello everyone.I got back home a little late but wanted to share my good news with you.My onco shook my hand and said congratulations,that my scan was clean and I have passed an important mile stone.It was my 2 year mark since finishing chemo and he said if most cancer returns it is usually in the first 2 years. Tho it most certainly still can reoccur and I wont be labeled cured until I hit that 5 year mark. I want to thank you all so much for your prayers and concern.You are truly all beatiful and wonderful people. I only wish that everyone here on this board would get the same news I have. And even tho I dont know any of you personally

Mike,

I'm absolutely delighted to hear this great news!! Congratulations to you and your entire family. (Oh, and don't come home late on result day anymore, okay? I was getting worried when you hadn't posted by evening time. :roll: ) I'm sure you were out celebrating this fantastic news. You rock!!! :D:D:D

Welthy