Any news on Aaron?

dscherer

Aaron,

I am so sorry to hear you are feeling so lousy... it is hard to be positive when you feel like that...So, I will pray EXTRA prayers that you are able to have a quick turn a round and feel better really soon. Please know you guys are never far from my thoughts and prayers. Sharon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron,

I am glad to here that you are out of the hospital. Even though you feel so awful, it is easier to feel better at home. My prayers are with you and Julia. You are both very special people. I hope the radiation helps and that you feel better soon.

Thanks for updating us even with all that you are going through.

Aaron I am so sorry that you are feeling so badly. I certainly continue to pray for you that you feel better very soon. Praying for both you and Julia and sending healing thoughts your way.

Carol

Aaron, thank you for posting. We've all wanted to hear from you. How very hard this has to be. Remember that most of what you are describing is treatment related, and that you CAN recover from those things. Know that we are all here thinking of you daily and sending prayers all over the place for you. Keep up your courage - you've got it. Mary Colleen

Aaron and Julia,

I think of you often as do so many others here. We are all in your corner praying that things turn around quickly for the better. Hopefully the radiation takes effect soon and you will get some relief. Praying for better days ahead for you both.

Take care,

Jill

Thank you so much for the update though I wish it was better news. You and Julia are in my family's prayers. I pray this new year brings renewed hope and options and that you feel better soon. You are an amazing couple and I will continue to pray for you both!

Dana

Thanks for the update Aaron, it's not the best of news, but it was good to hear from you guys. I;m certain it sucks, and I understand being scared. hang in there, rest up and hopefully you'll get back on your feet soon.