Our Betplace

Addie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such terrible news, although if it had to happen, I am glad that she went peacfully with family with her.

She was such a dear sweet lady and now angel. Whenever I come/came on the forum or think of it, she was always at the forefront of my mind. She had a gift for lifting spirits and she has a completely beautiful soul.

I will definitely miss that fine lady that she was.

:(:cry: Deb

Betty has been here for so long.. She will definitely be missed by all. She always was so positive and really looked forward to reading her posts.

I will surely miss her :cry:

I am so very sorry to hear this news! Betty was a fellow Floridian and we really had a lot in common after last year's hurricanes. I know she (like all of us) was very stressed by the terrible destruction that happened to us in Florida. She was feeling so bad the last time I talked to her but yet she kept such good spirits! I so admire her courage and dignity!! You know, here we are at the beginning of hurricane season again (tommorrow) and knowing that Betty is in a better place with no pain or suffering makes this news easier to hear. I will certainly miss this wonderful lady !!!!