End of the road

Cheryl,

I am so sorry!!! Please know that you and your family are in my prayers.

GOD BLESS!!

Jamie

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified...for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Cheryl.

I was wondering how he was doing. I am so sorry.

Will pray for that miracle or for him to be pain free and go to his maker in peace.

I am so sorry it has come to this.

Prayers for you for support and strength.

Maryanne

Cheryl -

I feel like we are sisters in this as our loved one's paths have been so similar. Please know that I am here for you. I am going through great grief, but being able to offer you any sort of reassurance would do wonders for me (selfish, huh?))

All my love. I pray that God's will be done and that you will gain peace through this.

Love,

Holly

Cheryl, I am so sorry to heard your sad news. It is a very difficult time for you and your family. Your husband wants very much to live..that is why it is hard to understand why treatment is withheld. :cry: I wish you both peace. Hospice is an angel from heaven to help the caregiver, along with the patient. God bless,Nancy C

Oh Cheryl, I am so very sorry to hear this bad news. I have been thinking of you and wondering how things have been going. I know how hard it can sometimes be for a patient to accept that no more treatment will be given. Three days before Dennis died, he was asking me if we were going to Orlando for chemo that day. I thought he understood there was no more treatment but he wanted to keep on trying.

Do you have Hospice to help you and Jake? I know you were thinking about that when I last heard from you. If you can get Jake to accept the idea, it will be a very big help for both of you and it will assure Jake's pain management will be under control.

((((((((((((Cheryl))))))))))

I will be saying lots of prayers for you and Jake. Please PM me if you want to talk.