Earl F. DeCoursey (The Duke)

ginnyde

Ginny,

I was holding together ok until I read Betty's post. :cry::cry::cry:

I don't drink, but I just raised my coffee cup in a toast. I really did - sitting right here at my desk at work.

Been thinking of you all day, Ginny. You wrote such a sweet tribute to Earl. I feel like I've lost a life-long friend, and I can't even imagine what you are feeling.

More prayers for you, my friend,

Love,

Peggy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Ginny,

I just can't believe this. I am so very very sorry for your loss. I know we've never met, but I always felt that your love for Earl was so strong and so openly shared with all around you.

I can only imagine the pain and loss you must be feeling, but also knowing your love for him, I pray that there is comfort in the knowledge that he is in peace and rejoicing in God's kingdom with our lord.

His love will tie him to you forever, and he will never be far from your heart.

I pray to God to ease your pain, and grant you peace of mind.

((((((((GINNY)))))))))))

Again, my deepest sympathies to you and your family.

All my love

Carleen

Ginny I am so sad having read this..

Earl was very lucky to have such a loving companion through this journey. Through each post you made, your deep devoted love showed through.

I am so sorry

Rick

It was a beautiful obituary but it made me cry....we too will be raising our glasses to toast Earl and Ginny tonight and sending Ginny all the love we can send out over the vibration network. I can't think of anyonewith whom I would rather have shared a meal, a glass of wine and a good conversation than Earl and his lady. I'm glad, Ginny, that you've such a wonderful family and can keep these important family traditions going.

Ellen

Ginny,

What a lovely obit. Again you show your love for each other by the way you write about Earl. I will toast you tomorrow night and pray for you to find comfort in your memories of the Duke. I hope the painful memories will slowly be replaced by only the good ones. You two are an inspiration.

Nina

Dear Ginny,

I read this the day I got back , but read it and left. I had no words of comfort for you as there can be nothing harder than to lose your soul mate. I feel stronger today and I had to come here and post to you. God Bless The Dukes precious heart. He fought like a trooper and he is now in Heaven with our Dear Lord. I no longer pray for the Duke as he is just fine. My prayers are now to help you find comfort in your faith and to carry on as he would want you to. I am so sorry Ginny.

God Bless You,

Jane

Ginny,

I just returned from my father's funeral and discovered that Earl died the same day as Dad. I'm so sorry. I know you must be experiencing every emotion there is and that you are completely exhausted by now. Take care of Ginny . . . and let other take care of you, too.

As I know you've experienced this past week, your love rises above the pain.

Pam

Ginny-

The courage, the fight, the hope, the pain, the loss, the love...words are inadequate, but I tender my heartfelt condolences for the loss of your beloved Duke. I'm praying that God's grace may be a balm to you in your grief. So sorry. :cry: