From Hope to Cure!

Tom Galli

This is my first-string lung cancer team (on the left, Heather, RN, on the right Dr. H, MD, Hematologist and Oncologist). These two people have battled my lung cancer from diagnosis in February 2004 to today, more than seventeen years of intense engagement. Three things happened today: I was pronounced NED, Dr. H said CURE, and I was issued a new oncologist. My physician is retiring after 40 years of clinical practice.

Of course I'm ecstatic! I'm over-the-moon. I'm eternally grateful for my team's skills, persistence, and tenaciousness. So this is it. I've gone from hope to CURE, and if I can do it, so can you!

Stay the course.

Tom

PS--we all had two COVID vaccines and believed it worth unmasking to photograph this auspicious event.

206F9C25-5B82-47EF-9622-FB0CFD2BC67D_1_201_a copy.jpg

Actually brought a tear. Outstanding. And congrats on being cured and hopefully your onc has a long retirement!

Tom, my friend, your smile says it all.  Thank you for all that you do and for being YOU!  I am so happy and thankful that you received FABULOUS news!!!

-Steff

Beautiful!  There are angels among us for sure. I am so happy for you.  You are such an inspiration to us all. 

Deb

Tom! Wonderful! You are an inspiration and I’m thankful for all your support on this site. Love to you. Stay the course😀

Tom,

Your story is inspiring, enlightening and scary all at the same time.  What a battle you fought and won.  God bless you and those who helped heal you.

Lou

Hi Tom. I just wanted to say congratulations and thank you for all of your words of wisdom that have kept me going strong. It’s fantastic that you are CURED. Wow!  I wanna be you when I grow up. Tom, you went-all-the-way. Yay! Peace, light and great scans to all. Claudia

Archived